1. I thought this wine facility was really creative because it recycles boats and turned it into a building. I’ve never seen a a boat turned upside town and turned into a building before. I really like when materials are recycled and incorporated into products.
2. Although sushi has been around for a long time, I thought it was really cool that the seaweed was laser cut into interesting patterns. I can’t believe how intricate the patterns are. This is really creative because it is taking a well-known cuisine and changing the viewing experience.
3. The interface for this climbing wall is really creative because you can select climbing routes on your phone and the wall will light up to its corresponding route. I also like how the wall can be integrated in a house and still look nice as a wall decoration.
4. I thought these illustrations were really creative because they were fun to look at and made me smile.
5. These outdoor advertisements are really cool because they are also comical and fully utilize the billboard to its potential (such as using cables and the billboard stand). They really catch the viewer’s eye.