Take Away Project 3

Here are photos of my first prototype. I was pleased with the results, however I needed to make a couple of tweaks for the final model. I decided to scale the whole package down by 35% because I realized that I didn’t need to use as much cardboard as expected. I also reduced the size because when the bottles fit in the hole, they would slip down inside because there was nothing keeping them from staying there. I also changed the direction of the triangles for the hole. Instead of being pushed in, I pushed them out so that it is easier for the user to take the beer bottle out. The triangle spikes also resemble an urchin when they are pushed out.

Image

 

Image

 

Image

 

Image

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: