1. I thought this hanging camping light was a creative way to see in the dark. The battery is solar powered, it’s lightweight, and extendable, so the light can hang in versatile places. I like to camp in the summer, so I thought this is a great solution besides bringing a heavy and clunky lamp.
2. These painted murals by Zaria Forman are some of the most beautiful paintings I’ve ever seen. I thought her technique of painting with her fingers is really creative. It is crazy how realistic her paintings just by using her fingers.
3. This type of photography is really creative because you’re taking small modules and turning them into a real landscape. I don’t understand how the dioramas can turn into a realistic nature scene. Usually if people want to take photos of nature, they will go outside. However, this artist takes a creative approach and stays indoors to take nature photos.
4. I really like exploring new fonts and logos, so this website of creative logos really interested me. I like how the text is integrative and symbolic to the logo and company values. For example, the Cinema Cafe logo has a movie reel in the shape of a cup. How Cool!
5. This glass office is really creative and interesting because a structured building can look like it’s immersed in nature. What I really like is that the office is eye-level with the ground.